Rethink :: Wallpaper

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I feel horribly guilty for the lack of updates. It's been an usually busy time at work and it's left me with little energy and a severe lack of focus on the blog. It seemed like a mere few weeks since we shot and posted Jinny and Matt's home tour, only to realize that that was two whole months ago.

 The good news is that we recently shot another home tour and should have that to share soon. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a little visual inspiration with some of my favorite wallpapers.

I'm not exactly sure when wallpaper transitioned from something synonymous with old ladies and outdated decor, to something modern and contemporary. I never grew up with wallpaper so never had an appreciation for how great it can be. But these favorites are definitely something I could get into:










































Sources (top to bottom) 1. Domaine Home 2. Cupcakes and Cashmere 3. Isabella Blog Flickr 4. Decordots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KOTIMAA | Inspired Living All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger