We Love :: Clocks

Saturday, December 28, 2013

As I mentioned in my home tour, the clock is one of my favorite pieces, not only because of its sentimental value but also because it's a focal point of the room. Clocks are functional but also might be the best way to dress up a bare wall. Here are some of my choices:

clocks_post 
1. George Nelson Sunflower Clock via Vitra Vitra Design Museum A re-edition of the classic 1958 George Nelson clock.

2. Parsons Wall Clock via West Elm. A classic shape with bone inlay detail.

3. Industrial Iron Circle Clock via CB2. Love this minimalist, industrial clock with the brass hands.

4. George Nelson Turbine Clock via Hayneedle Another George Nelson classic in a starburst design and maybe my favorite of this lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KOTIMAA | Inspired Living All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger